Do you need a new roof? If you have any of these following problems it might be time to invest in some repairs or a new roof!
- Attic leaks could mean some shingles are damaged or the underlayment, which is the protective barrier between the shingles and plywood of the roof failed. Attic leaks could also mean the material that seals joints on your roof has deteriorated
- Peeling paint is often caused by poor ventilation created moisture within the house which causes exterior paint to peel
- Ceiling or Wall Stains which may be a sign of leaks or moisture trapped within the house.
- Sheathing/decking decay is often caused by poor ventilation/moisture within the layers of roofing
- Shingle damage occurs when shingles get too old, they fall off or become brittle and can curl
Here are some more signs that you need a new roof:
- Asphalt roofing shingles have curled edges
- Cracked asphalt roofing shingles
- Visible signs of aging on 3-tab asphalt shingles
- Algae or dark stains on the shingles
- moss growing on shingles
Roofing with Orbit
Here at Orbit, we have an amazing selection of high-quality materials. We believe that quality is top priority. Orbit uses GAF materials, which gives lifetime warranties. We use Timberline® High Definition® shingles, which is the brand most preferred by homeowners all across North America. Timberline® High Definition® shingles are well known for their reliability, high-quality performance as well as having a beautiful look to them. Orbit also offers many different shingle colors to choose from, so this makes it easy to find a style to fit perfectly with your home! You should choose Orbit for your roofing needs because of the quality of our materials, as well as the excellent service we provide. We also can help you save money by bundling your new roof with a solar energy purchase!