Staying Healthy with Clean Air & Clean Water
We at Orbit Energy & Power want everyone to be safe during these unprecedented times of the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). We understand that you may have questions and concerns about the outbreak. With those concerns in mind, we wanted to take this opportunity to discuss our Water (Puronics) and Air (Air Scrubber by Aerus) Purification Systems that can reduce contaminants and bacteria in your home. These systems can help your family live in a cleaner, safer, and fresher environment! These purification systems are highly effective in removing dangerous germs, bacteria, and contaminants from your home, helping you keep it clean and healthy for your family.
What is Puronics?
Puronics is known to be one of the best water purification manufacturers in the world, made in America since 1947. With a water treatment system in your home you can have soft, clean water right at your fingertips! The CDC is recommending that everyone wash their hands thoroughly and frequently. Make sure that you’re using clean and safe water to successfully kill germs.
Benefits of Puronics:
- MOST EFFICENT water softening system, using only 47 gallons of water per regeneration cycle
- Great water pressure
- Prevents bacteria from growing inside the tank as well as killing bacteria that may enter from your local city or well water
- Helps reduce bad tastes and odors
- Can absorb more impurities faster
What is Air Scrubber by Aerus?
Air Scrubber by Aerus is an air purification system that uses ActivePure Technology. ActivePure Technology was originally developed to create a safe atmosphere for the astronauts. Now, you can put ActivePure Technology in YOUR home to create a safe environment for your family – free from dust, germs, odors, pet dander, and viruses! The Air Scrubber has been proven to destroy up to 99% of surface contaminants and about 90% of airborne contaminants. Protect your home’s overall health and safety.
Benefits of Air Scrubber by Aerus:
- Reduces infectious surface contaminants such as Staph, E. Coli, MRSA, Strep, Listeria, Avian-Bird Flu, Hepatitis A (HAV), Swine Flu, Norovirus, and more
- Banishes lingering odors
- Reduces irritating particles (dust, mold, pollen, etc.)
- Extends the life of your HVAC system
Overall, we want everyone to keep being proactive! Follow procedures instructed by the CDC. Wash your hands regularly, cover your coughs and sneezes, and be alert to any symptoms of sickness. Protect your family, friends, and community!