Orbit Energy & Power
Orbit Energy & Power- Mantua, NJ 08051
IMMEDIATE POSITION(S): In-Home HVAC TECHNICIAN needed
“Looking for the Very Best of the Best Seasoned Top-Performers who are Highly Ethical for In-Home Installations”
We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated HVAC Technician to join our growing staff. The individual in this role will be responsible for installing, inspecting, and fixing our customers’ heating, cooling, and ventilation systems. Candidates should have extensive experience handling, installing, and fixing HVAC equipment, and be comfortable working independently.
HVAC Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Travel to homes and businesses on a daily basis as scheduled
- Install new heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity
- Conduct performance tests with specialized tools
- Troubleshoot current HVAC system issues
- Repair damaged HVAC systems
- Maintain accurate inventory of all equipment and HVAC resources
HVAC Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- 10-years of hands on field experience a must
- Certification through the Environmental Protection Agency to handle refrigerants required
- Certification or associate’s degree from a registered HVAC program required
- Must hold state HVAC technician license
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand
- Critical-thinker, problem-solver
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be punctual and adhere to a daily schedule with multiple appointments in different locations
*Highest wages and compensation packages paid in the industry today. Overtime available.
Paid Holidays. Paid vacation. New Company truck and Power Tools included.
If you are a Well-Seasoned In-Home Professional within the Top 1% of your field and if you are looking to join the Very Best Team, that will treat you better than family then you’ll definitely want to contact us today!
Please Call us at… +1(800) 836-3987
or email us at… careers@OrbitEnergy.US
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com